wtorek, 18 sierpnia 2015

Underwear

    

 Nowadays people think that underwear is not realy important part of our wardrobe. But I don't agree with that, underwear makes you more confident because for examplewhen you are on date and somebody is about to undress you , you will be sure that he/she will see high quality underwear. Some guys like boxers, some briefs and some of them don't wear underwear. I am classic type-briefs lover. I havent payed too much attetion to underclothes and its quality in recent years, but by now I am in love with top brands . My fav are CK, Diesel, Pierre Cardin and Aussiebum.


Pics: Anken Berge


2 komentarze:

  1. majteczki w kropeczki sialalala :D Jak cały blog będzie o bieliźnie (Twoim ulubionym elemencie garderoby haha) to FOLLOW! I, I follow, I follow u, deep sea baby, I follow u :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń